The New Phone at 2014

Hah. Interesting! This will be my second post (second as in after first, instead second as in used product﹙>3<﹚ ...) An attempt to joke in writing :p ... Ok continue. This is my second post that i write on my 'sort of' new smartphone. Now, i kinda wondering should I mention the product or not.

Hmmm.......
Well... This device certainly more advanced than my last smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Chat and my HTC Sensation XE. Both are now in the hand of two of my cute little nephew.
The current condition of those two smartphone:
The Samsung Galaxy Chat physical condition is....hellish, beaten up by fall, sit on. But still working. My nephew love watching train thingy at youtube with it.
The HTC is still in better condition, due to the sturdy built (one hell of a sturdy phone that I ever own and touch). My nephew either use it for train thingy or play Plants vs Zombie (1st edition).
Both are good smartphone according to my needs at that time. But, human must go on, upgrade and so on....so yeah, i need to let go.

I bought this new smartphone at Indocomtech 2014 at 2.4 mil with no bonus whatsoever. Reason to buy it on that paid event were:
1. the gold color in 16GB (garansi resmi) was quite hard to get. Yeah, i already unleash my ability to online shopping  .... ╮(︶︿︶)╭  and none, nil, zip. Either BM, only 8GB, or not in gold.
2. I need it NOW (at that time) ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛... since my HTC sensation XE start to show some sign of "sorry I can't keep up with your activity". Yeah, that phone still good (almost like new), but its small RAM and limited internal memory put some boundary on what and how many apps I install.
 Let's keep it in mind that certain app wil only work smoothly when we install it on internal memory + app has tendency to eat up RAM despite the fact that we already move it to external memory. So.....yeah I keep run out of RAM. Lag is inevitable.

So far, typing in this new smartphone is comfortable. Well indeed, typing with one hand is quite challenging. Can, but too risque. The latest Gorilla Glass is put some piece of mind when i swipe and type.

For now, all the apps that I need and want are running smoothly. The camera is quite decent. Not great, but I have my Canon SX50 for better quality.

Judging by its spec, the price is good too. Btw, after I bought this....according to friend of mine who silently install test performance app (Antutu benchmark I guess), this phone has quality of 4 mill phone).

This new smartphone start to show some sign of trouble (freeze in black screen) when I brought this to Japan. Possibility: cold weather? Dunno.Met that condition twice. But now is ok. I hope it won't reappear.

Oh yeah, this new smartphone is Asus Zenfone 5 in gold. The gold color is elegant, not gold with rapper aura. Well, i hope this phone will be as tough as my HTC sensation XE (different built, but yeah hoping is necessary).

HELP
Btw, if anyone who own Asus Zenfone 5 also met that blank space condition, pls let me know about it.

ps: not yet take some pic of this Asus Zenfone 5 in gold. Later on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Yoga Book: Beli, enggak, beli, enggak