Lojel Octa Medium Grey Review

Luggage is quite essential things when it comes to travel. From the proper size, built quality, eye catching shape/color, and last but not least.... the price. When I facing my 1st trip to Japan, I just realize this: I'm a backpack traveler. Not own any luggage.
And yap, go to a country with degree below 20° means heavier stuff with layering clothes. It means...backpack is no longer sufficient, unless you strong enough to carry all of it on your shoulder.
Why Lojel Octa though?

There are a lot of thing you need to think about while traveling, so at least I need some peace of mind regarding goods inside a luggage. I want to make sure that what I own stay inside and no weird thing illegally placed inside my luggage. Hence...no zipper. I prefer a full-frame luggage.

At first I'm looking that full-frame luggage on President collection. President is local made, well-known, and my parents used to own two of em. Unfortunately, most of President current collection is the one with zipper. It is quite hard to get the full-frame one. So, I start to roam mall to mall, looking for the one.

For size. I don't have any intention to bring way too big luggage. I intend to use the 22-23" one. Unfortunately, that is not a common size. Most of the time, I found luggage in 19", 20", 24", 26", 28".

Since at that time, the full-frame choice was quite limited. There were three choices: Delsey (very premium, got luggage locator, very expensive), Polo (very cheap, doubtful built quality), and Lojel (light, expensive but discount price, weird material).

After some thinking, I decided to choose Lojel Octa medium. The original price is around 4mil, but after discount...only around 2mil.

The material is very plasticky. Honestly, at that time I'm not convince that this luggage is strong enough. But, this luggage survive Air Asia flight from Jakarta-KL-Japan and return to Jakarta.

When my sister wants to go to Pontianak, I decided to put more test to this luggage. I let my sister use this luggage for Lion Air flight, Jakarta-Pontianak. I already prepare for the worst. But, this luggage coming back to Jakarta safely.

My only regret is, this luggage doesn't have smaller size, let say...20".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Yoga Book: Beli, enggak, beli, enggak