Japan, Karma does Exist

No, I don't steal jishou or money offering at temple ⊙▽⊙ ... Indeed I can assure you that I was in my best behaviour while on my trip to Japan at spring 2014 (around April). So, here's the karma recap.

When I step on my feet in Japan, I feel...cold. Well, it was 15° after all. But no, that's not the karma thing.

I brought my new luggage, Lojel Octa medium size (around 24") in grey color. Since I'm quite trainned at light packing, only half of it filled with clothes + toiletries. The other half is filled with pop mie and mineral water (no reason, just to fill with something).


That trip consist of three different places to live. So yeah, I need to keep moving while pull that luggage or even when I need to carry it.

CARRY as in use all of your strenght to take that 10kg luggage while you step up the staircase....and step down. Yap, Japan is not like Indonesia.

In Indonesia, we are like a queen. There are Ojek or cab that is cheap enough when we are way too tired to take mass transportation.

In Japan. Oh no.... no.... no. Unless you are bloody rich, better not taking a cab. Take a look at their windows. The price start at 700-720¥.

So, when I get back to Jakarta. Despite the stunning (and confusing) mass transportation system, clean air, lovely scenery, and nice people..... I sort of said this deep in my heart "Aaaaaargh....not in a thousand years will I go to Japan again. Sooo tired carry all those bag."

I may have forgot about the Singapore karma awhile back (kinda same thing, but not beacuse of tired thingy, but too much shopping thingy).

Yeah....and karma strikes again. I go to Japan ... again ( ・_・)ノ in the same year...for autumn....

No. I'm not trying to say that I regret it.

It is great. Different season really is make a difference.

I'm lucky. But yeah... never say never...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Yoga Book: Beli, enggak, beli, enggak