Wake Up Time

After i've done so many job interview, an interviewer, whom I forgot his name and his workplace, sort of slap me in the face. "Your blog stop at one point. Why you didn't write anymore?"
Why indeed?



First thing in my mind...."job got so busy."
Well, indeed that is true. So busy, it sucks me into the pit of writing for the sake of jobreq/brief.
And so my head start to throw a question "How about weekend? Aren't we all blessed by weekend?"
"Oh come on. You know how sometimes we need to work in those days." So i said.
"Yeah. But not every weekend right?"
Indeed, my head is right.
"Besides, you just bought a smartphone. There is an app for writing." My head continues the conversation.
"Well, you still remember how uncomfortable writing in such small device right? Moreover, that phone and the other one is quite lagging when i try to multitaks." I try to reason with my head.
"Yea, yea. The other phone can be frustating. Lack of RAM and memory are receipe for disastrous multitaks experience. Small display make it more challenging to type in comfort."
I make a small 'yeay' moment when my head is agree with my defense. Well, until my head goes on and on....
"But now....your smartphone is better. 2GB RAM, 16GB memory, plus the 5" Gorilla display. Don't you think you can do some small writing when you have a chance. Let say, when you waiting for the commuter line, got bored on an 8 hours flight to Japan, do nothing on a bus for 5 hours when you move from one town to another, sit silently on the desk when there is no jobreq, or even when you have restroom break."
Yeah....isn't it the time to test the free word app on android that seamlessly working when I open it on my PC? Isn't it the time to test this 5" Gorilla Glass?
Yeah....isn't it the time to write?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Yoga Book: Beli, enggak, beli, enggak