Amalia Matte Lip Cream Swatches: Nude 02 & Nude 03

AMALIA...I just heard this brand recently. It looks like a brand with religious theme sounds tasty
for sales. Not only "sounds Arabic" brand, "Lebaran font style", this one also using "Mosque-esque" elements in their packaging. I never bought a product due to religious theme and this is also the case. I bought due to curiosity towards the color, free shipping, and discount. That's it.

I choose Nude colors (they have 3 Nudes) because I hardly found a proper nude cream lipstick for my lips. So far, I only found a good nude color for my lips in Sariayu Duo Lip Cream Krakatau 2016 No.7.

Scent: Choco like scent
Weight: 7 gr
Staying power: not transferproof, color will disappear when drinking and eating (leave some tint on lips).
Appearance on lips: A bit shiny. Rub the lip color with finger to make it more matte look.

Nude 02
Pink brown. Reminds me of Sariayu Duo Lip Cream Krakatau 2016 No.7, but this one more pinkish.

Nude 03
Choco red orangey color. 

Usually I never have any problem with lipstick ingredients. They might dry my lips (hello Lime Crime), but not irritates it (blotchy red around the lips). This is the thing with Amalia. Whenever I wear it, I always got this blotchy red around my lips. Hence, I decides to put their ingredients in Cosdna to check which ingredient acting out. Click here

Cosdna red flag three of their ingredients: Dimethicone (acne possibility), Talc (acne possibility), and Cera Alba (irritant possibility). 

I'm not really sure what's going on because those 3 ingredients are low possibilities. 
If I really really reaaallly like the color, I may using other lipstick as base and using Amalia on top of it to lessen the contact between my lips and Amalia.

I swatch those two on my hand and took pictures in two different rooms.
Room B --> fresh apply.
Room A --> After some time in Room B, I move to Room A. Hence you can see it a little bit thinner due to friction with my jacket. I put those two in my lips side by side in Room A. Bad lip swatch, I know. But at least people can't steal it to sell on their toko online.

ROOM A
Without & with flash. Top - bottom: 02 & 03
Without & with flash. Left & Right: 03 & 02

















ROOM B

Without & with flash. Top - bottom: 02 & 03

I have no plan to keep those two. I'll put them on donation box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lenovo Yoga Book: Beli, enggak, beli, enggak